Friday, January 9, 2015

Asa H value change

Intelligences may change their values over time.  Slavery was once accepted by humans, now it is not.  I studied value change during my work on Asa F (see Trans. Kan. Acad. Sci., 107, 1/2, 2004, pg 37).

During some experiments Asa H has done self monitoring, watching how things like memory size contribute to utility/value improvement.  (see my book Twelve Papers, pgs 15 & 16, available on my website www.robert-w-jones.com, book)  In this way Asa H defined and developed the concept "knowledge."

Starting with only two primary values, offspring (copies) and lifespan, a society of  Asa H agents has now promoted knowledge into this category and reported this to me.

(I frequently use a society of agents because groups make better decisions than individuals do for the reasons explained in my blog of 17 Aug. 2012.)

No comments:

Post a Comment